Last Call - Elementary Lesson Sharing Group - reply off list

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
      Greetings Elementary Art Teachers,

      I am collecting names from these three lists for an
      elementary lesson sharing group. I will get the file
      sent out to all in a few days. To become a part of
      this group, all you have to do is share one lesson
      with everyone in the group (and that can come anytime
      - even over the summer).

      Reply OFF LIST with answers to the following:

      Location (state or country):
      First and last name:
      Email address:
      Summer email:
      Are of "Expertise":
      Grade levels taught:
      Lesson to share:

      Some very good lessons have come from the middle
      school and high school group. Only lessons with images
      of student work will be added to IAD (but even those
      do not have to be - you can request that your lesson
      only be shared with the group).

      Lesson plans will no longer be shared in the Files for
      Sharing folder on IAD. That folder has just gotten too
      big. These groups provide a way to share with all
      three lists. Of course, Art Education and
      ArtsEducators members can share lesson plans on the
      list web sites (attachments don't come through the
      Yahoo group posts).

      Have a great week back with your kiddies.

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
    • bruthrobson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hey Judy
        I would like to be a part of the the elementary lesson sharing group too if
        possible since I teach K-8th.
        Can I just use the 2 that I have sent since they were elementary and middle
        school?
        Brenda

      • Jenny Watlington
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
          hey Judy, I am interested in the elem sharing group.I am Peter Pritchard in
          VA. I teach art k-5 and sp ed. peter.pritchard@... and
          pritchard1@... (summer). I am/was, a glassblower.

          I am not certain of the exact lesson I will be sharing right now, but it
          could be a K-Acting out Paintings, or 5th Future car design.

          Please include me in the sharing list.

          Peter

          > I am collecting names from these three lists for an
          > elementary lesson sharing group. I will get the file
          > sent out to all in a few days. To become a part of
          > this group, all you have to do is share one lesson
          > with everyone in the group (and that can come anytime
          > - even over the summer).
          >
          > Reply OFF LIST with answers to the following:
          >
          > Location (state or country):
          > First and last name:
          > Email address:
          > Summer email:
          > Are of "Expertise":
          > Grade levels taught:
          > Lesson to share:
          >
          > Some very good lessons have come from the middle
          > school and high school group. Only lessons with images
          > of student work will be added to IAD (but even those
          > do not have to be - you can request that your lesson
          > only be shared with the group).
          >
          > Lesson plans will no longer be shared in the Files for
          > Sharing folder on IAD. That folder has just gotten too
          > big. These groups provide a way to share with all
          > three lists. Of course, Art Education and
          > ArtsEducators members can share lesson plans on the
          > list web sites (attachments don't come through the
          > Yahoo group posts).
          >
          > Have a great week back with your kiddies.
          >
          > Judy Decker

          > http://my.yahoo.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Michelle Chick