Cast Handmade Paper with Plaster Mold - Lesson added to IAD

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I have added a lesson from Susan Ingram for Cast
      Handmade Paper. I have this linked to middle school -
      but it can be used with many grade levels.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Susan-paper.htm

      You can find this lesson on page 80 in your 2004 Dick
      Blick catalog. Susan shared this with the HS/AP Lesson
      Sharing Group.

      Only lesson plans with images will be added to IAD.

      =====
      Incredible Art Resources

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com