Early childhood lesson links corrected on IAD

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I just discovered today that the lesson links for
      Early Childhood lessons were all broken. I know how it
      happened - but have no idea how long they have been
      that way. I have now reset all of the links so they
      work.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/early.html

      Anytime you find a link broken on IAD - please let me
      know. This site is online for YOU to use. I don't
      check every link. With your help, I can keep
      everything up to date.

      Best Wishes for the New Year.

      Judy Decker

      =====