Elementary Lesson Sharing Group - reply off list

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      Dear Elementary Teachers,

      I am now collecting names/info for the elementary
      lesson sharing group. K-12 and K-8 teachers who are on
      one of the other lists may also join this group - but
      I will send all Middle School lessons shared to the
      Elementary group and visa versa (many lessons can be
      adapted for other grade levels).

      Reply OFF LIST with answers to the following.

      Location (state or country):
      first and last name:
      email:
      summer email if different:
      area(s) of expertise:
      grade levels taught:
      Lesson you would like to share:

      Please only reply now if you know what you want to
      share. You do not need to send the lesson now - I just
      want know what it is.

      All lessons that are sent will be shared with the
      group - they will not all go on IAD. Some might be
      tagged on to existing lesson plans. Only lesson plans
      with images of student work will be added to IAD.

      Best Wishes for the New Year,

      Judy Decker

      =====
      Incredible Art Resources

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • detroit_worm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        Sorry to ask a silly question but I'm confused about the purpose of the elementary lesson
        sharing group. If I am reading things right there will still be new lessons (those with
        images of student work) posted to IAD. So why would someone want to be in this new
        group? (To get more lessons would seem the obvious answer??) Is it expected that there
        will be a lot less being posted to IAD?

        Also (and I think others need this info), how does one reply OFF LIST. (Once I think I tried
        to reply off list (I think it was to a survey you did this past summer) and the email I sent
        bounced back to me.

        Thanks. I enjoy the camaraderie of being part of this group (though this is my first post!)
        --Carol