Re: Ideas for art for brochure

  • lindwoodwebtv
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2004
      Carol, I think that is a great idea, and I suggested that to her when it came up on the list before, but they didn't have the time to do that. It might have even been fun to do it in photoshop with cut and paste and altering. I'll try to find out what they finally did and let you know. Whatever has been done is now done. She just wanted my help thinking of another image.
      Linda