New home page for my site

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 7:28 PM
      Hi Art Folks,

      I redesigned my home page to match up more with design of Incredible Art
      Department.

      Let me know what your think (mailto:Jdecker@...):

      I am going to play with it some more to try to get the buttons closer
      together. I will eventually change the colors throughout the site to match.

      The link to the Getty/Art lists teacher sites is down in the table at the
      bottom of the page. I will add more links in the table as needed (once I see
      what folks are searching for on my site). I frequently get search requests
      for Rubrics (I put a link to the teacher files in the table). Does anyone
      have rubrics I could share? Send to me via attachment and I will link them
      up.

      We have had several searches for drawing lessons on Incredible Art
      Department (and my site). I will compile a list of drawing lessons and post
      them in the near future. Please send successful drawing lessons to me to add
      (include a picture or two) - mailto:jdecker@...

      I have "talked" to many teachers from around the world today - they all like
      what we are doing with IAD - keep on sending plans to me to add.

      Judy Decker

      P.S. Ken Rohrer if you are reading - Call the button for my site Incredible
      Resources if you can - if that won't fit on the button, use Art Resources

      P.P.S. I no longer look like the picture on my site. I have had short hair
      now since July - and now it is almost all gray. Seemed kind of silly to keep
      that old picture up. Sometime I think it might be fun to share pictures of
      ourselves - I wouldn't leave them up for long since it would take up too
      much server space. Maybe this summer, those of us who stay with the lists
      can do some picutre sharing.