Fiber arts- Vietnamese Embroidery

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here is a link request for IAD that I want to forward on to you now:
      http://vietnamese-artwork.com/

      I know there are some fiber arts teachers on our lists. You will want to
      take a look at the embroideries. Here is the one I like:
      http://www.smoothtrader.com/asia2you/ItemPics/205.jpg Check the details too
      (from the site). I hope he will keep this image on the site even once it is
      sold.

      I will be adding a link on Incredible Art Department in the near future. As
      you know, I only send links to you that I feel are of educational value (IAD
      is not in the business of selling art - smile).

      Judy