Technology Lesson Plans - Lego Animation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Congratulations to Kris Fontes! Her lesson plan for stop motion lego
      animation was selected by Intel Corporation's Innovation Odyssey website and
      showcased on Day 270, April 16, 2003.
      http://www97.intel.com/education/odyssey/day_270/day_270.htm

      Kris posted the animation for Rocky a few days ago - I hope she posts it
      again for us. I have posted her news at:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

      and added a link:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

      I bet middle school students would enjoy this lesson, too.

      Check the Intel site for some technology unit plans:
      http://www.intel.com/education/unitplans/

      "Interested in using technology to motivate and inspire? See how teachers
      around the world use technology-right now-in exciting ways to support
      student learning. From navigating the Idaho outdoors to inventing toys in
      Israel, the Innovation Odyssey Web site is brimming with ideas for teachers
      of every subject, teaching style, and grade level...a brand-new, fresh story
      every school day." http://www97.intel.com/odyssey/index.asp

      Do you have some "Art News"? Send to the list or to me and I will post it to
      IAD mailto:Jdecker@...