Thanks for the Wealth of Information!!!

  • gchall@bsb.k12.la.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      I knew I came to the right place! Thank you to EVERYONE who replied to my
      post! I tried to write Judy off list and thank her, but as usual it bounced
      back. So Judy, this includes you too of course! Your tips and tricks were
      wonderful and we are finally gettting full sheets out of the process! The kids
      are having a ball, and I can't wait to see what they make with thier paper.
      I'm leaving the window open for them to decide and I've suggested they go look
      on the Internet for ideas of what is possible. The only thing holding us back
      now if wet felts! They take forever to dry even when you wring them out!
      Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the wonderful tips you sent,
      they are helping make this a successful project!
      love,
      Grace

      This message was sent using BSB's Web Mail Interface.
      http://www2.bsb.k12.la.us/