Re: [art_education] Altered Books - Social Issues - Great site

  • Tanya Riehle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      What a great site Judy thanks!!! My classes are creating altered books
      right now and are just beginning the project so it is nice to have this
      site as a reference. Also I have bought some books on altered
      books/paper quilting that are very nice!!!

      The Decorated Page, Gwen Diehn
      Bridget Hoff, Paper Quilting, ( love this book)
      Bev Brazelton, Altered Books Workshop: 18 creative techniques for
      self-expression;
      Altered Books, Collaborative Journals and Other Adventures in
      Bookmaking.
      Beth Cote, Altered Books 101
      All great books, we are also combining polymer clay with these. I will
      put some one my artsonia website when they are finished!!!

      Have a great day!

      Tanya