quantifying art and science

  • Judy Condon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      We have a new dean this year who is trying to assign all his teachers the
      same amount of teaching time down to the minute. In other words,
      everyone--whether they are in art or science-- is to teach 5 classes per
      week with one after school activity. To flesh out my schedule, I've been
      assigned 2 study skills class. I need help articulating why art doesn't
      fit into this a one size fits all approach. Do you know of any articles
      that might deal with this issue? . Thank you in advance.