Timeline - Modern Art Movements - link

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Kathy Douglas posted this link to TAB Choice list.
      http://www.the-artists.org/artmovements/timeline.cfm
      on The-Artist.org site.

      I will be adding links on Art Education links page -
      under Timeslines - and on Artists and ArtStyle page on
      Incredible Art Resources.

      Quiet mail day today...(Actually I am just checking to
      see if Getty is down again...grin).

      Have a great weekend,

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
    • Judy Condon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        We have a new dean this year who is trying to assign all his teachers the
        same amount of teaching time down to the minute. In other words,
        everyone--whether they are in art or science-- is to teach 5 classes per
        week with one after school activity. To flesh out my schedule, I've been
        assigned 2 study skills class. I need help articulating why art doesn't
        fit into this a one size fits all approach. Do you know of any articles
        that might deal with this issue? . Thank you in advance.