Happy Birthday Incredible Art Department! 10 years old!

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Happy birthday Incredible Art Department. She is now
      10 years old! Doesn't she look good for her age?
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

      Ken Rohrer has had some fun - take a look. Ken is her
      "father" (he created IAD while he was teaching art -
      see history on the site). IAD now gets well over
      1,000,000 hits each year (several hundred thousand
      hits each month - the counter we had couldn't keep up
      with it all). IAD reaches teachers around the globe
      now.

      Her "child", Incredible Art Resources is only six
      years old (come January). Incredible Art Department
      "adopted" her two years ago.

      Thank you all for making her a success.

      Cheers!

      Judy Decker

      =====
      Incredible Art Resources

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        Oooops! That's what I get for not reading all the
        posts in my daily digest before I posted. Judy already
        told you all.

        Ken