Barb's son - GRANT RESER

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Dear Art Education list members,

      Barb we are all thinking about you and your great loss. Attachments do not
      come through the list. If you want to share them with me off list - I will
      see to it that folks get to see the articles.

      I owe you -- and the list a big apology. I thought you were a member of Arts
      Educators list. I had not notified Art Education list.
      I have a hard time remembering who is a member of what list.

      Dear List members....Barb lost her son Grant. He put up a good fight but
      passed away from cancer. I had given the other list updates on Grant from
      time to time - but not this list. I know this list would have prayed for
      what was best for Grant, too. I knew from Barb's descriptions that he would
      have hard time beating this last ordeal. Thanksgiving each year will be a
      very rough time for Barb -- we will all be hear for her.

      Love and prayers to you Barb,