GRANT RESER

  • Barbara Reser
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Thank you for your concern about my son, Grant. Attached are some articles about him. I just want to tell you that teaching art and doing my own art were great therapies for me during Grant's struggles. His 16 year old brother, Evan, told me to keep thinking about the good times we had with Grant, but I'm still in the hospital, truly grateful that he doesn't have to suffer anymore. Thanks again, Barb Reser