Thanks Michelle - Art studio design

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 9:28 AM
      Thanks Michelle,

      I imagine folks just got busy. Post again your
      criteria for your classrooms. I am certain everyone
      forgot what you needed. Did you save your original
      post? Tweak that post telling the list exactly what
      you still need.

      Thanks for letting us know that your questions were
      not answered. I have sent your request to the other
      art ed lists - but I didn't have much information to
      give them from your post....Someone may contact you.

      =====
      Incredible Art Resources

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail