High School Lesson Sharing Group - Erasure Drawing lesson

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 5:10 AM
      Greetings Art Educators,

      The high school lesson sharing group is now closed. I
      have not been av ery good secretary though - the file
      is not done. I will get it to you by the weekend.

      Here is the first lesson to share with everyone.
      Charcoal Erasure Drawings from David Veater
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/David-charcoal.htm
      David may send examples later this year.
      I have some middle school examples from Jeannie
      Sandoval to add to the lesson.

      =====
      Incredible Art Resources

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail