Re: [art_education] Last Call for High School Lesson Sharing group

  • pinept74@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004
      Hi my name is renee mcbride...and i have to thank all of you who have sent
      in so many cool ideas!.I,m just starting high school...after 27 years in
      elementary and middle school.

      I would like to be in the High School lesson exchange.
      location: Kennedy High School, Waterbury Ct.
      name: renee mcbride
      email;pinept74@...
      same
      printing, clay