Buddhist Paintings have been spoken for

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      Dear Art Educators

      Sharon has spoken for the Buddhist paintings.

      I am saving email addresses of folks who are
      interested in print offers. I have a lot more prints.
      Anyone who is interested reply to me OFF LIST
      (jdecker4art Yahoo address is easy to find). Include
      some general topics/artists/cultures you are most
      interested in.

      Future print offers will be made to my mini prints
      group first before posting to the list.

      http://my.yahoo.com