Anyone have the Getty Art Ed Series videos?

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Kris Fontes is looking to borrow - rent - or buy the
      Getty Art Education in Action Video Series.

      1. Aesthetics
      2. Integrating the Art Disciplines
      3. Making Art.
      4. Art History and Art Criticism
      5. School-Museum Collaboration

      Getty only has 2, 3 & 5.

      If you have these in your resource library and can
      send them to Kris, email her kfontes2@...
      Kris will pay for postage.

      I did search online for Aesthetics and Art History
      videos. Not too long ago someone else was looking for
      the Aesthetics video (that one was out of stock then
      too)

      Thanks,

      http://my.yahoo.com