Learning to Throw Pots - Step-by-Step by Marvin Bartel

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      How to teach students to center clay on the wheel has
      been a recent topic on Getty ArtsEdNet.
      Scroll to thread - Teaching kids to center on the
      wheel.
      http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Nov04/

      Marvin Bartel has a wonderful step by step process on
      his site - full of helpful tips:
      http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/throw/contents.html

      I have seen other step-by-step processes online - I
      recommend Marvin's.

      The posters in Crystal Production catalog are also
      very good (from what I have heard).

      http://my.yahoo.com