Re: [art_education] Digest Number 689

  • lindwood@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      Really beautiful work!!! Thanks for sharing. I loved the chinese brush
      trees, the monumental food, and many more. Nice job!

      Linda Woods

      Visit our student's web art gallery at St.John's School

      www.sjs.org
      click on "Stories of SJS," click on "Arts Stories," click on Linda
      Woods' name. View artwork by Lower, and Middle School students as well
      as our art archives.