Tagboard Relief Print Lesson Plan - Elementary

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Denise Pannell sent me some relief prints made by her
      third graders.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Denise-prints.htm

      She got the idea from a lesson on Artsonia. I wrote
      the lesson to go along with her prints - crediting
      Artsonia and the author for the original lesson idea.
      (the idea can not be copyrighted as many of us have
      done tagboard relief prints - myself included).

      I will add some variations to this lesson. I used
      tagboard for mask prints, cultural inspired prints
      (Egyptian, Kuna style images/abstract animals,
      Mexican) and architecture. Russian architecture to
      come.

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com