Re: [art_education] i am trying to find a painting and i need help

  • kate livingston
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3 5:36 AM
      hey that was a good idea but it wasnt what i was looking for... thank you though for the thought

      Jenny Watlington <pritchard1@...> wrote:How about the VA flag?

      peter
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6 11:38 AM
        Sounds sort of like Pocahontas interceding for John Smith,
        though I couldn't pull up any images of paintings that match
        your description. I guess this might be a typical 'Indian
        princess' type of image if it attached to the Spanish
        conquerors also.

        Linda Papanicolaou