Changes are being made to Incredible Art Resources

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am in the process of removing the flashy hover
      buttons on Incredible Art Resources. Pages should load
      much faster for you without them. Since so few of you
      use the site with kids - the flashy stuff just isn't
      needed. Unfortunately, the pages STILL look better in
      Internet Explorer. I just can not get them to view the
      same way in Netscape/Mozilla. So my apologies to all
      of you Mozilla/Netscape/Firefox surfers.

      http://mail.yahoo.com