Re: [art_education] Texas State Fair Winners

  • Heather Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      Congratulations!

      Brenda Robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:Texas State Fair Winners
      Lets try this again.
      I won first for Adult portraiture and my daughter won first for all 9 year old art and Best of Show went to my 11 year old student with a self portrait printmaking piece.

      Thanks!
      Brenda Robson
      First Baptist Academy
      Dallas
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.dir=/8100&.src=ph&.tok=phnXa_BBLauKmjPt

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Get unlimited calls to

      U.S./Canada

      Heather Richardson
      Proud Fianc´┐Że of LT Mike Paquette

      Please sign my soldier's tribute page to show your support:

      http://www.projo.com/cgi-bin/extra/terror/tribute/view.cgi?id=6503