Different kinds of color?

  • Anne Rose-Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi all,
      I am doing a color unit for 6th grade & think (as it is the digital age) that I should include
      the "basics" of RGB/CMYK as well as the pigment color wheel, color schemes, etc.

      I have access to a computer lab with the Internet & have scheduled a class period there.
      Has anyone found/used good sites for kids with color system comparisons? or other color
      information?

      I am not sure whether to try to have them work in a paint program (only have Photoshop
      Elements which probably would take longer than 1 class) or view interactive sites.

      Any sugggestions much appreciated!
      Thanks
      Anne