Texas State Fair Winners

  • Brenda Robson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Texas State Fair Winners
      Lets try this again.
      I won first for Adult portraiture and my daughter won first for all 9 year old art and Best of Show went to my 11 year old student with a self portrait printmaking piece.

      Thanks!
      Brenda Robson
      First Baptist Academy
      Dallas
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.dir=/8100&.src=ph&.tok=phnXa_BBLauKmjPt

    • Heather Richardson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        Congratulations!

        Brenda Robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:Texas State Fair Winners
        Lets try this again.
        I won first for Adult portraiture and my daughter won first for all 9 year old art and Best of Show went to my 11 year old student with a self portrait printmaking piece.

        Thanks!
        Brenda Robson
        First Baptist Academy
        Dallas
        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.dir=/8100&.src=ph&.tok=phnXa_BBLauKmjPt

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

        Heather Richardson
        Proud Fianc´┐Że of LT Mike Paquette

        Please sign my soldier's tribute page to show your support:

        http://www.projo.com/cgi-bin/extra/terror/tribute/view.cgi?id=6503