Sharing images on the list web site (Robin)

  • jdecker7@woh.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Robin,

      My post was to show that it is easy to share images on the Art Education list web site.

      I just tested it by using Linda's images that she sent to me. If you want a lesson plan for them, you will have to write that up yourself. I will not be writing one for these. It will be easy to write a lesson from her narrative.
      I hope that explains my post.

      Ken has just posted how to load images and I tried it. I also loaded the same images into a Yahoo folder so I could tell Kathleen how to do that.

      From: Robin Singer <RSinger@...>
      Date: Monday, November 1, 2004 12:42 pm
      Subject: RE: [art_education] "Giant Comes to Town" drawings uploaded on group page