Re: [art_education] Kindergarten Marbled Portraits

  • Heather Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Those are great!

      Kathleen <arizkma@...> wrote:Kindergarten Marbled Portraits
      I just set up a Yahoo photo album. If all goes well, you should be able to view my kindergarteners marbled paper self portraits. We marbled them using the shaving cream technique. Enjoy!

      ~ Kathleen
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/arizkma/album?.dir=/879a&.src=ph&.tok=phUDF.BB0LVBENWp

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Heather Richardson
      Proud Fianc´┐Że of LT Mike Paquette

      Please sign my soldier's tribute page to show your support:

      http://www.projo.com/cgi-bin/extra/terror/tribute/view.cgi?id=6503

    • K A
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Thanks Heather! The kids and I loved the project so much.

        ~ Kathleen

        From: Heather Richardson <hmarieart@...>
        Subject: Re: Kindergarten Marbled Portraits

        Those are great!