Museum Sites for Kids - need your input

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Next month on Incredible Art Department, I am featuring more museum sites
      with online activities for kids (I will use the Matisse site recently
      posted - thanks, Pam).

      I have many listed at:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/for-kids.htm#MUSEUM
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/kids-2003.html#2003

      Please post additional sites I have missed - especially ones in other
      countries.

      For June, I want museum sites with quality programs and displays at the
      actual museums so post those to the list. I know the Columbus museum has an
      excellent children's exhibit:
      http://www.columbusmuseum.org/kids/eyespy/index.html

      Please post additional museums that have quality displays/exhibits/programs
      for kids for the summer months. You don't need to post the URL's for these -
      I can find them myself.

      Thanks for all you do to make my "job" easier.