Started a new drawing called “Snake boy”.

  • John Baselmans
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 8:06 AM
      Hello everybody

      Today I started a new drawing called "Snake boy"
      Its number 4 in a series of 12 drawings I will make with the
      connection
      "human and animals".
      I have the following technical information for you;
      Technique: Pen an Ink (boy) in combination with color pencil and
      pastels (snake)
      Materials: "OI ink" - "Caran D'ache" color pencils - "Talens" pastels
      Paper: Schulerhammer R2 / 200 grams cold pressed paper.
      Size: 55 X 40 cm
      You know any comments or suggestions are welcome.
      You can follow the progress of this drawing everyday on the page;

      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip5/Wip5.htm

      Have a nice and creative week.

      "Art is creating something timeless"

      John Baselmans