Oodles of Ideas - NAEA presentaion

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I meant to add some information to Renee's summary of Bunki's and Carolyn's
      Oodles of Ideas presentation notes - but forgot.... You can purchase Oodles
      of Ideas I, 2 and 3 from Sax catalog on page 502. You can get them
      separately - or purchase on one Hybrid CD-ROM for only $59.95 (catalog
      number 588-4556). Oodles of Ideas 4 is available from Bunki and Carolyn -
      email them for the price bkramer@... or
      croberts@.... Bunki and Carolyn are currently working on Oodles
      of Ideas 5.