NAEA Conference Notes - on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 1:41 PM
      Dear Art Educators,

      Several Getty list members shared their notes from the NAEA Conference in
      Minneapolis April 4-8. I have put them up on Incredible Art Department since
      some list members could not open the files (linked from Art News).

      Notes from Kris Holsen, Kimberly Hutts and Renee Berge:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEA-Kris.htm

      Notes from Kevan Nitzberg:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEA-Kevan.htm

      Does anyone else have notes to share with the lists? I will add them to Art
      News.

      Judy Decker (mailto:Jdecker@...)