Re: [art_education] Question on earning income from art sites

  • Kelli Denne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2003
      There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling your lessons.  Sometimes I find myself in a rut and just need fresh new ideas and something like that would be very helpful.  There are many books out there with lesson ideas for teachers.  That might be a good place to start looking for pricing ideas.  It would at least give you something to compare your prices.

      Kelli

      Do you Yahoo!?