RE: [art_education] Question on earning income from art sites

  • Michael Gerrish
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2003
      Kerry,
      No, It is not wrong. It is your intellectual property, to do with as you wish. As for pricing, consider the example of Thomas Leonard, who founded Coach U and Coachville. See the website www.coachville.com for further info.
      You have a great deal to offer others. Good luck!
      Michael Gerrish
    • Kelli Denne
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2003
        There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling your lessons.  Sometimes I find myself in a rut and just need fresh new ideas and something like that would be very helpful.  There are many books out there with lesson ideas for teachers.  That might be a good place to start looking for pricing ideas.  It would at least give you something to compare your prices.

        Kelli

        Do you Yahoo!?