Geometry Land of the Incas - site

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here is a link request I got for Incredible Art Department that you might
      want to share with your high school geometry teachers. I will be adding
      links to this site.

      Link Suggestion:

      Geometry from the Land of the Incas: http://agutie.homestead.com

      A Peruvian site with Euclidean geometry problems involving circles and
      triangles, with proofs, animation and sound. It provides an eclectic mix of
      sound, science, and Incan history intended to interest students in Euclidean
      geometry. The site includes geometry problems, quizzes, quotations,
      scientific speculation, and more. Created by Antonio Gutierrez