Summer Workshop opportunities

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Some Getty ArtsEdNet list members suggested putting a page on Incredible
      Art Department with information on summer workshops. The page is linked from
      Art News:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews3.html

      If you know of a summer program that should be added to the list - let me
      know mailto:Jdecker@...

      Judy Decker
    • Rodney
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2003
        Great summer classes:
        Sievers School of Fiber Arts on beautiful Washington Island off the point of
        Door County, Wisconsin. 3,5, and 7 day classes in basketry, woodcarving,
        handmade paper, dyeing, spinning,felting,quilting, snitcher, weaving and
        more, much more. Phone: 920-847-2264 Fax: 920-847-2676
        You will want to get a catalog. There are so many offering and so may great
        instructors. Bye for now Barbara Boville