Printmaking File for Sharing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 10:51 AM
      Dear Art Educators,

      Those of you on ArtsEdNet know that Catherine Ho is teaching in Hong Kong
      and has been doing her lessons via the Internet because of SARS. She sent an
      Internet Lesson to me for printmaking. I posted it to Incredible Art
      Department:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Printmaking.htm

      If you have files to share with other art teachers - send to me via
      attachment and I will post them to Incredible Art Department. Once I get
      several, I will link them up to the Lesson Plans page. This will be a great
      way to share Internet lessons. You can use the files as is - or edit to your
      needs.

      Assessment frequently comes up as a topic of discussion on ArtsEdNet -This
      files folder would be a great place to share rubrics, etc too. I will add
      links to the ones on my site.