Whistles from Justin Kramer - sure to make you smile (MS-HS)

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Justin Kramer sent me some images of his students'
      whistles. These fun creatures will have you whistling
      a happy tune in no time...I just love them!
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/whistle.htm

      Images are after the "how to" info. This file is out
      there for all art teachers to use with students. Many
      have written to me how helpful his intructions are.

      This file is linked to middle school and high school
      lesson plans. Even upper elementary students have been
      successful.

      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      Incredible Art Resources