Scratchboad Websites and worksheet

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Wendy Free sent an attachment to ArtsEdNet for Scratchboard websites. Those
      on digest can not open attachments so I posted it to Incredible Art
      Department:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Scratchboard.htm

      Here another scratchboard site that Larry Seiler sent to me:

      R. Berendt alias "Orca"
      scratchart- http://www.myorca.com/

      I will put more files on Incredible Art Department to share with others.
      Just send the file to me as attachment and I will convert to html. I will
      eventually add a link to the folder from Lesson Plans. Right now the
      Scratchboard lesson is the only one there. I have a printmaking one to add
      from Catherine Ho.