Songs in the Key of Art - Lesson ideas Page

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have started a lesson page now for Art and Music for
      Early Childhood and Elementary (pre-K through 2nd so
      far). Right now it is mainly ideas from Denise Pannell
      - who has purchased Volume I and Volume II of Greg
      Percy's Songs in the Key of Art:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/songs.htm

      Send in your lesson ideas to be added. Easy ideas for
      Ps and Es and ideas relating Art to Music. This is
      linked to Early Childhood and Elementary Lessons.
      One image of each idea would be great. Once I add more
      Art and Music ideas I will change the page title.

      This page was actually started quite some time ago as
      Kindergarten ideas....This music twist is more fun.

      Go to Greg Percy's site to listen to the tunes:
      http://www.geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/
      You can place orders directly from Greg's site - save
      shipping costs. Contact Greg Percy about getting music
      for choir and school performances. His email is on his
      web site. No I am not Greg's personal agent (grin)....
      but he wil invite me to his condo when he retires a
      wealthy man (smile). His CDs are easy to promote. They
      are just too good!

      Judy Decker

      =====
      Judy Decker