Easy to adapt Rubric/Assessment - many grade levels

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dera Art Educators,

      Marianne has shared her Rubric with me.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Rubric.htm

      It is very easy to adapt... From now on, middle school and high school
      lessons that come to me with out a Rubric will have one added similar to
      Marianne's - "Like minds approach" (only I like her form better than mine).
      I will add that the rubric I include is adapted from hers. I won't go back
      an add them to existing plans.

      I know from my own "unscientific research" that middle school kids prefer
      these to detailed ones that they have to help write. I "tested" both one
      trimester. Now mind you, this was only preferred among 120 to 140 kids
      (grades 6 through 8) - your kiddies may differ. The next year - I went back
      to the simple ones for most projects.

      For more Rubrics on IAD - try this page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/yearplan.htm
      I will add a link to Marianne's - just need to shift a few things.

      Thanks for sharing.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/