Welcome Trevor! 3-D is my passion

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Greetings Trevor!

      3-D art is my passion...and middle school my favorite
      grade level. You will find many ideas on Incredible
      Art Resources and on IAD that you can adapt.

      IAD is Incredible Art Department. I am the current
      webmaster - Ken Rohrer, our list "nanny", created the
      site. (and yes, I am a "nanny" on ArtsEducators list).

      You will find dozens of my 3-D ideas searching our
      list serve archives, too.

      I am looking forward to adding some of your tried and
      true ideas to Incredible Art Department, too.

      Welcome to the group.

      Judy Decker

      =====
      Judy Decker