RE: [art_education] New Art Education Member

  • Robin Singer
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 1, 2004
      you are so funny!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ken [mailto:kenroar@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 9:09 AM
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [art_education] New Art Education Member

      Our newest member says:

      "I would be honored to be a part of this group.
      sizes.I am a first year 3D ART teacher with 11 years teaching exp. I
      teach 3D Art and PE in Chandler, Arizona in grades 7 and 8."

      Trev

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Ken
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 21, 2004
        Please join me in welcoming Lisa, an English teacher from Taiwan. She
        says she wants to know more about art education.

        Ken