Robert Genn - the Painter's Key

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Ooops... I forgot to tell you about Robert Genn....
      You can sign up for Robert Genn's Newsletter from the
      Painters Key site... and browse for favorite quotes
      while you are there.
      http://www.painterskeys.com/

      Recent letter on doing demos:
      http://www.painterskeys.com/letters.asp?let=040928

      Subscribe for Robert's letter:
      http://www.painterskeys.com/subscribe/

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Fields, Linda
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        I signed up for this a while back and have thoroughly enjoyed Robert's letters. I highly recommend it. Linda in NC

        Ooops... I forgot to tell you about Robert Genn....
        You can sign up for Robert Genn's Newsletter from the
        Painters Key site... and browse for favorite quotes
        while you are there.
        http://www.painterskeys.com/

        Recent letter on doing demos:
        http://www.painterskeys.com/letters.asp?let=040928

        Subscribe for Robert's letter:
        http://www.painterskeys.com/subscribe/

        Delivered by GCSnet (b37)

        This email is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."
        Outbound by GCSnet (b37)