My Favorite Art "Talking Heads" - Robert Genn and Michael Gerrish

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Art Education list member Michael Gerrish send out beautiful monthly news
      letters....full of "words of wisdom".
      I am just going to peak your iinterest by sharing a few quotes from his
      October letter:

      "I believe it is impossible to make sense of life in this world except
      through art." ~ Author Daniel Pinkwater

      "The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery." ~ Artist Francis
      Bacon

      And from Michael...on what Art is... Being Authentic . Relational .
      Transformative
      Michael is now discussing Relational with us.

      This month's artist surf is sculptor Charles Ginnever
      http://groundsforsculpture.org/c_cginne.htm

      You can get the entire newsletter at:
      http://whyart.com/
      or subscribe to receive it:
      news at whyart.com (you know how to enter it - I don't want email bots to
      pick up his address).

      This is not a list serve - and Michael's letter is all you will receive and
      that is just once a month.
      To read past news letters go to:
      http://whyart.com/archive.htm

      Judy Decker - Ohio