Interesting drawings to inspire (MS- HS) -Value shading

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 5:16 AM
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Donna Clark posted Jack L. Schuller, New Mexico artist, to Getty list.

      Here is just one example I though would inspire a lesson on shading:
      http://www.zianet.com/jaxart/drawings/drawing03.jpg

      See more - from real to surreal to illusions/Op art
      http://www.zianet.com/jaxart/drawings/drawing.html

      I enjoyed other of the art on this site - you will see why I can not provide
      a link (some parents would object)....Save some images if they interest you.
      If you need more than Fair Use allows - please email the artist. Try to put
      copyright info and artist's name on your PowerPoint slides. One Getty list
      member reported that PARENTS are turning teachers in for copyright
      violations. You never know....(kids are getting a lot smarter these
      days....copyright "police" are every where -- smile).

      One list member has done Oaxacan inspired art with her high school students
      using found wood - here is an example from Jack L. Schuller
      http://www.zianet.com/jaxart/3dart/Snake00.jpg

      Keep sharing artists you admire with the lists - I enjoy looking at all of
      them. As you know, I can not always provide a link.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      Incredible Art Resources