VERY Sophisticated 3rd Grade Still Life!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I had forgotten to look at all of Linda Woods 3rd Grade still life.
      http://www.sjs.org/stories/default.asp?L2=3&newsid=44754
      Click on LS Gallery link - then go to 3rd Grade Still Life 2004.
      The work will really WOW you....The colors! the compositions!
      The first section shows photographs of the two still life arrangements.
      Linda buys new and exciting objects every year.

      Note for Linda - hang onto to those photographs... I would like to show them
      on a lesson ideas page...and just two or three kiddies' work (no lesson plan
      needed)...Summer is good for sharing.

      Gosh it must be so cool to be in Linda's class.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      Incredible Art Resources