African American Women - Online Archival Collections

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators.

      And "Hello" to World members who opened this (smile). I know many of my
      posts take a USA slant.

      From Duke University - African-American Women: On-line Archival Collections
      http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/collections/african-american-women.html
      or:
      http://snipurl.com/44mv

      Elizabeth Johnson Harris: Life Story
      Vilet Lester Letter
      Hannah Valentine and Lethe Jackson: Slave Letters
      Links found on this Web Page to Other Resources....and more.

      I will be linking this up in time to my African American history sources.
      Share this link with histroy teachers.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/